I don't know why but I didn't take a lot of pictures this year for Halloween.

Liam at his school party. He never broke character for the pictures.

He wanted to be "something scary" this year for Halloween. I suggested the Grim Reaper. He didn't know who that was, but the picture was scary enough to his liking. He kept asking me on the days leading up to Halloween who he was going to be again :)
Nolan was Eeyore, Katie was a kitty cat, and then our "something scary" on the end. It only took about 2 doors and Nolan knew EXACTLY what was going on. We Trick-or-Treated until about 7:30, we did not have dinner before we left, but he did not whine or complain the entire time. I didn't think he would last that long, but after every door he would turn around with a huge grin on his face and run back to me! I think this was our best Halloween so far!
Too cute! Love the costumes! Love hearing about Nolan figuring out the whole trick or treating thing! And LOVE that Liam never broke character for the pics :)
ReplyDeleteLove you Parsons!
-Big Mama Katie