This year for Christmas we went to Idaho to celebrate with Terrance's family. My Grossmami has hosted a Christmas Eve party every year since I can remember. Whoever can come, comes. It has been a few years but I was glad we made it this year.
Noli got a green frisbee.
Terrance and I got invited to an 'Ugly Sweater' party. Our first. I thought I could just run to the thrift store and find something to wear no problem. I guess these parties are popular because they had NOTHING. I found an old plain sweater for Terrance and added all the embellishments. I didn't have time to add tacky decor to my sweater, so at 5 months pregnant I decided to "announce" our new addition. We had a lot of fun!Unfortunately all of our pictures of the Parson side festivities are on T's phone, so I don't have them to post, but we had a great time in Idaho!!
No comments:
Post a Comment